Paulo Moretti(PM2Consult) and professor Tobias Schoenherr from Michigan State University with support from our Partners* launched this benchmark survey for Purchasing function based on 2012 data.
- Any company can participate from any industry sector.
- Qualitative view: Identify the main activities involved in Strategic and Operational Purchasing activities, organizational design, electronic tools used in Purchasing, primary KPI, and main objectives for 2013.
- Quantitative view: Purchasing data from Strategic and Operational areas to determine efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. The data will be presented by industry sector, overall average and top quartile.
- Individual data will not be published. Only the authors will have access to the data.
- Only aggregated data will be published, from which it will not be possible to identify an individual company or respondent.
- Free, no cost involved
- Participation is completely voluntary, and no risks for the individual responding are foreseen.
- Each participating company will receive their results compared to the respective Industry Sector average, Overall Study Average and Top Quartile. This will offer invaluable benchmarking insight for participating companies.
- Check the tab “Results” in the spreadsheet to see the data you will get.
- Data and information will be collected using an Excel spreadsheet
- Base year: 2012
- There is one tab with Instructions, another tab for your Input, and a third tab for Results (note: this tab will be empty, and merely provides as an illustration of what kind of report you will be receiving).
|American Purchasing Society||American Professional Association|
|INESUP||Brazilian Supply Chain Association|
|Michigan State University||#1 rank in Supply Chain Management|
|My Purchasing Center||Purchasing on-line magazine|
|PM2consult||Consulting in purchasing|